High-Touch, High-Tech Telehealth
Integrated Chronic Care Management Benefits
Proactively monitor and manage conditions and enhance practice revenue with 24/7 clinician (RN, LPN) virtual or in-person care management support.
- Increase patient engagement and care plan compliance
- Improve patient outcomes and quality scores
- Optimize practice efficiencies and reduce staff burden
- Lower readmissions and ER visits
Healthy at home. Healthier bottom line.
Connected Telehealth Platform and Turnkey Support
The suite of customizable, FDA-approved, HIPAA-compliant devices and 24/7 virtual telehealth support creates a connection between providers, patients and caregivers. Powered by NavCare Connect, the devices deliver real-time data, actionable analytics, and insights to proactively track conditions between visits, enable early interventions and expand reimbursement.
- Connect Tablet
- 2-Button Table-Top Device
- Orpyx ™ SI Sensory Insoles
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Fall-Detector Pendant
- Personal Emergency Response Device
- Pulse Oximeter
Provider and patient features:
- Emergency Button: a secure connection to clinical support 24/7
- Proactive Messaging: appointment and medication reminders to ensure medication compliance
- Condition-Specific Content: health and wellness videos to support patients and caregivers
- Trend Reports: real-time vitals dashboard making monitoring data actionable for providers
Medications Made Easy
NavCare is now a SmartScripts partner! Delivering multi-dose, time-coded prescription packs right to the patient’s front door at no cost to them or your practice. Just like their favorite pharmacy, SmartScripts pharmacists offer personal service, getting to know your patients and their medical history.
NavCare RPM for Podiatrists
Measure What Matters™
- Help patients stay healthy at home
- Avoid trips to the ER
- Generate additional practice revenue
Proactive Diabetic Foot Ulcer Prevention Management
- Custom insoles embedded with sensors to monitor pressure, activity, and temperature
- Real-time audio-visual alerts that allow immediate relief of high-pressure areas
24/7/365 Virtual Clinician Support
NavCare RNs, LPNs, and care coordinators provide dedicated patient support, responding, and monitoring physiological parameters transmitted through the Orpyx® SI Dashboard.
- NavCare clinicians interact directly with patients, providing assistance as needed, and fully document interactions (time spent, notes) in a detailed Patient Care Summary
- NavCare clinicians provide an end of month report detailing all patients and relevant codes for accurate billing and reimbursement submissions
Orpyx® SI Sensory Insole Results
Abbott CA et al. Innovative intelligent insole system reduces diabetic foot ulcer recurrence at plantar sites: a prospective, randomized, proof-of-concept study. The Lancet Digital Health. Vol.1 October 2019.D