Virtual Hospital at Home 24/7 Care Management Program
Reduce hospitalizations and help patients heal safely at home.
Completely customizable, our Virtual Hospital at Home Program, combines 24/7 virtual clinician support with condition-specific, pre-packaged remote patient monitoring toolkits, powered by NavCare Connect our care management platform.
Virtual Care Model
Hospital at Home programs are transforming care delivery and reducing the cost of care by 30% or more. With CMS covering more than 60 medical conditions, acute providers can now rely on these clinically managed programs to extend inpatient-level care at home.
NavCare in partnership with Augusta Health’s Virtual Care @Home pilot program, during the first two weeks saved 73 hospital days.
Built to support Emergency Department and Early Discharge
Our clinicians collaborate with your care team and manage every aspect of the program ensuring protocols and policies are followed.
NavCare’s Virtual Hospital at Home Program benefits both providers and patients
- Improve outcomes] (fewer adverse events)
- Lower costs with shorter ALOS (3.2 days vs. 5.5 days)
- Reduce clinician burden (saves resources)
- Provide comfortable and convenient care at home with loved ones
- Deliver peace of mind with 24/7/365 virtual monitoring by clinicians
- Promote independence and keep families engaged in their care plan